Spring 2014 HEELS


You know that feeling when the spring comes and you can finally walk around the city and do some window shopping. I always want to have all those pretty shoes that just seem so perfect just for my feet and I plan and I plan where and with whom I can wear them. These are some pairs that could catch my attention!

BRIGHTS

Yellow // Fuchsia // Red

 PASTEL

Pink 1  // Pink 2 // Pink 3

 PATTERN

Color block //  Polka dot // Houndstooth


 SHINY

Gold // Silver // Gold

 INTERESTING

Spikes // Magenta // Red


 SEXY MEETS BUSINESS


Either you need them to refresh your boring suit for work or you would like to charm your surroundings adding to your plain outfit with skinny or baggy jeans you simply need your statement heels this spring.
So, go ahead and choose your favorites! 




2 коментара:

Love to hear from you!

 
OASAP - Street Fashion Women's Clothing Online